Monday, April 25, 2011

We Have a Winner! The Meant to Be Contest

Happy Monday! That's an oxymoron, I know...

But it is a Happy Monday for the winner of the Meant to Be contest:  Stepahlicious! Congrats, er, Stephalicious (I feel a little ridiculous even typing that!). You have won a Meant to Be tote and trading cards from the author, Tiffany King. You've also won a Meant to Be ebook from The Bookish Babes. I know you'll enjoy all your prizes.

I would like to thank each and every one of you who entered our very first contest. I was a little afraid no one would enter because this is a "baby blog". I should have known better because Tiffany King is awesome! This blog is already what we consider a "success" in no small part because of her.

So, to all who didn't win, please go enter the Dirty Blood contest. It is another awesome book that I know you'll love. Thanks to you all!

1 comment:

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post